10" Zepad for sale + Accessories

Sell you old and unwanted computer related items in here and/or if you need something yourself then post a wanted add.
18 posts Page 1 of 2
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hey Peeps

My Dad just gave me his Zepad 10" Tablet :) so i now have 2 of them.

If i had another pair of hands i would keep it, but alas i haven't ;) so its up for sale.
What it does.......

Internet
Games
Video
Radio
Email
Ebooks
Music
notepad
Flash Player
**Plus tons of other free apps from the Android Market!!

Running the Android Op/Sys

For what they are they are pretty good, Ok it's not the IPAD, but for £100 what do you expect, it plays Movies effortlessly, i have installed winamp and shoutcast and it plays all known radio stations, it plays MP3 and a couple of other formats, flash player is set up for displaying flash games etc, get on the net, send emails and recieve them, play games and more...I bought mine because when i go away across europe i need something portable and light that does everything, which it does.

These are being sold on ebay for £100 ( and that includes the tablet/Usb adapter/Powerlead). it comes in its box and is like new as it has not had a lot of use if any.

It comes with a nice protective cover/with a Keyboard built in and makes it a breeze to type when doing anything that requires typing, (it also has the onscreen keyboard as well if you dont want to attach the keyboard.

It has been modded with MAXSTERS CUSTOM MOD and is all working fine.

Price £60.00 (that includes the postage) wahooo;

^^Due to the Terrorist threats around the world, I will only be SELLING/SENDING this within the United Kingdom, as it is so much aggro to try and appease everyone when sending to other countries outside of the UK. I am sorry but thats just how its gonna be.

So if anyone in the UK is interested then just give me a shout, It will be sent by RECORDED DELIVERY for your/my peace on mind.

Chris
iLenkaa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Does it have the android market installed?
iLenkaa
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: 10" Zepad for sale + Accessories
iLenkaa
Martin wrote:
Internet
Games
Video
Radio
Email
Ebooks
Music
notepad
Flash Player
---->**Plus tons of other free apps from the Android Market!!<----
That doesn't mean it has the Android market on it.
On most of the tablets that aren't samsung or another popular brand, you can't install the android market, the most of the cheap tablets have some own made market on it with some apps, but not all of them (and sometimes the tablets are cheap because they earn money from selling apps on their own market and blocking the android market on the tablet).

It might be that there are already some games/apps on the tablet, ready to install, but it doesn't say that it has the android market on it. The apps might have just been downloaded from the internet or the blackmart.

I have apps on my tablet, and they are from available on the Android market, but the android market can't be installed on the 'cheap' tablet so I had to find my downloads somewhere else. And there was no problem installing Blackmart Alpha, so now I still have apps from the android market.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Yes it does have ANDROID MARKET installed, as i have stated above in the description................READ THE DESCRIPTION :)

I didn't know there were 2 versions of Android Market :o but its got a version in it.

I forgot to add::

It takes MICRO SD CARDS UP TO 32 GIG, It has 4 Gig built in, has WIFI.

SPEC

1024X600 PIXELS WIDESCREEN BACKLIT LCD
ARM ZT-180 1 GIG PROCCESSOR
512 RAM DDR 11
4 GIG FLASH NAND (STORAGE)
ANDROID 2.2 WITH EMBEDDED APPS AND MARKETPLACE
WIRELESS 802.11b/g/n
LION RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 4 HOUR LIFE
1 X USB
1 X 3.5MM HEADPHONE + STEREO SPEAKERS
TF CARD SLOT
HDMI PORT - HIDEF
CAMERA BUILT IN

a few images below, not that great quality as i took them without flash, but you get the idea.

SEARCH the Android Market

I am just offering it here first, IF noone buys it then it will go on the Bay and thats that.

Chris

Chris
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

looks a nice thing :)
to bad i don't live in de uk :D
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
i have never seen this , i like this :D
Find my programs on Softpedia
dj1437
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

dj1437
I bought a zepad off ebay before for 80$, but it never came to my door...
This is a signature.
iLenkaa
Top Poster
Top Poster

iLenkaa
hungryhounduk wrote:
Yes it does have ANDROID MARKET installed, as i have stated above in the description................READ THE DESCRIPTION :)
I did read the description, and for the second time I'm saying this:
You don't say it has the android market on it, you say it has tons of apps from the android market on it.
That's not the same. As I say, most of the non-samsung tablets cannot have android market on it unless you root it. That's why I wanted to know.
Jeeez.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I was also thinking of buying a smartphone or a tablet as I ain't interested in the Raspberry Pi any more. It is a good computer but why would I need it?
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I really like it and kind of want it but I could only get it in 15 days, or I would pay 40 pounds now and 20 pounds in 15 days how about that? Contact me
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “For Sale & Wanted”