Minecraft Accounts for Sale!

Sell you old and unwanted computer related items in here and/or if you need something yourself then post a wanted add.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenBoy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Minecraft Accounts for Sale!
CodenBoy
Hello, I have bought my first account, then when I got some money on my Virtual Card, i bought two minecraft alternative accounts to help me in minecraft in factions powers and such things,

But now i dont really play minecraft, and i want to give you this deal:

Warlord67 - Used in two servers ONLY!, twistedpvp and immertalpvp price: $10
obinhaider - used only on Twistedpvp, NOT Banned on any server, price: $8 ( lower cuz not nice name :) )

You can use it as Alternative if you have already an acc, to buy a new MC acc you should pay $27 !! but this is just 10$ and 8$!!

If you can change email then you can do it, but if its not possible by MC then i will do any changes like changing password ( the only actually ), if you need at any time,

These accounts are mine, and with my emails, plus I will never scam you, never ever.

Anyone interest PM me,

Thanks
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Minecraft Accounts for Sale!
zachman61
these seem like cracked accounts.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
#zachman61 please dont think in the wrong way , he will never cheat anyone . He doesnt lies because he is a muslim . Sorry if i have done something wrong
Find my programs on Softpedia
CodenBoy
Top Poster
Top Poster

CodenBoy
#zachman61 , they not cracked accounts, actually there is no cracked accounts, they are just NAMES, i have bought them both, and anyone wanna check get me on TeamViewer i will show u there bills, in my email

Thanks
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “For Sale & Wanted”