What's my layout look like in your browser?

If you wish to post tutorials or need help with any web programming language that isnt listed above then please post them in here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

View the layout in action here - http://michaelsdelivery.web44.net/

ok so I'm designing a layout for a client in exchange for some cash. Now that my mom and I got our own comp up and running with Ubuntu I spent all day working on this layout (tried a variety of different ideas, but he seems to like this one the best) Now comes the ultimate test, the browser compatibility test. So my question to the Codenstuff community is can you take some time throughout your day to check the site, take a screenshot (save it) and upload the image here so I can see what it looks like. If there's any problem with the coding/display tell me so I can fix whatever issue occurs. All complications must be fixed so I get no errors at all otherwise I get no money.

The screenshot below was taken on Ubuntu running Firefox version 20.0
layout.jpg
EDIT:
tech-music-layout1.jpg
I redesigned the page a bit to fit his logo better. I'll continue working on designing this when I have free time during the coming days/weeks when the comp isn't in use. So yes it's still in the mix.

I'll be using multiple images for that techish background, just to lazy to do the cropping yet. Making sure all gets positioned correctly before anymore designing is done to fit the dimensions.

NOTE: The previous layout below (lights w/ black bg) is for sale at $20. My site is still undergoing maintenance with a new design implementing a store section.
dj-layout-forsale.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

It looks good on safari on the iPhone =} no problems with it
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

looks nice on windows 7 google chrome latest version ! theres a bug when i click on home button one time or two times i cant see the title i cant even scroll up !

DJ Arkangel
feel the rhythoms of life

also i think you should change the font !

Find my programs on Softpedia
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I modified the background scrolling a bit so it's not so jittery.

idk why the menu is all messed up. I'm guessing because of pagify (JQuery plugin) I'll have to check tomorrow when I have more time.
idk why the font looks like crap on Chrome.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Font is crap in Chrome as you said but I love the background how it moves that's really cool looks nice so far Mike well done I hope the client is happy with your work
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I redesigned the page a bit to fit his logo better. I'll continue working on designing this when I have free time during the coming days/weeks when the comp isn't in use. So yes it's still in the mix.

I'll be using multiple images for that techish background, just to lazy to do the cropping yet. Making sure all gets positioned correctly before anymore designing is done to fit the dimensions.

NOTE: The previous layout is for sale at $20. My site is still undergoing maintenance with a new design implementing a store section.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

looks nice by the way you should create a scroll down bar in css or whatever because the default one doesn't suite for the background
Find my programs on Softpedia
AnoPem
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I saw this on the first line "DJ arkangel was establish in 2007 by my bother Jr maldonado" i dont know if its supposed to look like that just saying, but it looks pretty bad ass and works fine on my chrome

https://t.me/pump_upp
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Other Languages”