87 Members ?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

87 Members ?
hungryhounduk
Hi All
I have just seen that this FANTASTIC SITE has now 87 Members, But going by the Posts their seems to be only the dedicated few that are really making an impression on this site. This is not a Dig at anyone but Please Please can we have MORE members POST UP some Articles, Tips, Hints, Show their work and so on.

As a lot of hard work has been done by Codenstuff to get this site up and running and Post up lots of his Applications with the code for everyone to benefit from, It would be a shame if people are just joining to download everything and not give anything back in return.

So please if you read this give a thought to Codenstuff who is making this happen for us all cooll;

Cheers

Chris
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: 87 Members ?
Nery
I'm completely indeed, Codenstuff has been doing hard work, and I think everyone must contribute, it isn't hard to come 1 or 2 times per day and become an active member.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Thanks hungryhounduk and Nery for your constant possible comments about codenstuff.com, makes me feel realy good :D .

I agree about the registered members only a small percentage have been active with the bulk simply registering and visiting randomly without posting. Judging by the number of files downloaded from the site its pretty clear that people just come, download what they want and then leave. This is the main reason why I decided to have a VIP section for my most demanded applications and get people involved and posting/contributing on the site rather than just download and leave.

We also have contests/competitions and try to make them fun and related to programming in the hope that people would get involved. The site wouldnt be as great as it is without you guys and all your amazing contributions its just a shame that people download/use your submissions without contributing themselfs or even saying thank you.

If anyone has any idea on how to get people involved then please let me know.

We actually have 129 members but the ones you dont see are either spammers or members who have not yet validated there accounts.

Its a shame :(
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Codenstuff
Well too be honest it still is early days yet and hopefully people will decide to get involved and post more Tips, Hints, and their Applications that are being designed. I dont think you could do much more than you are doing already to attract new Members ( Unless you Include a FREE Lottery ;) ), and quite frankly "There is no other site like this on the Internet" which is a first and something to be very proud of cooll; cooll; wahooo; wahooo;

Chris
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello hungryhounduk,

A FREE lottery, what would the prize be? lol.

I also agree that its early days and I am proud of the site and all of you guys for sticking around cooll; . Ive had a few PM's from people asking me if its OK to post there code on the site or asking if I will post it for them and I think its because people are scared that there code isnt good enough and/or the reaction they will get from people. Noone needs to be afraid of posting code/tutorials on the site because I can guarantee that noone will say its rubbish or useless and if they do they will get some harsh words from me.

Every code/tutorial submission is a good one cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Codenstuff
Well i would not dream of rubbishing anyones efforts and would feel really saddened if that happened to me, And lets face it we all have to start somewhere, and i'm by know means an Expert in Programming (Far from it ) But what a great place this site is to learn cooll; As i have learnt so much in the little time i have been a Member wahooo; So the more people realise that then i'm sure you will attract more Genuine Members who like me want to learn and by learning can contribute and help others along the way....... cooll;

As i have said many times " This site Rocks"

Keep up the great work cooll;

respect

Chris
Neki
Top Poster
Top Poster

Neki
I agree with Nery.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”