My Second Painting

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

My Second Painting
mikethedj4
2ndpaintingrevised1.png
Update:
secondpainting.png
It's been awhile sense I tried to paint again, and decided to take a look at my first painting (which you can view here), and create something similar to that, and make it look better. So I took the advise I got from Griatch, and this is my result on the second painting I've ever done.

For my second painting I'm very happy on this result. Although I'm still having a pain with the grass, I like it, but it doesn't look very realistic, and the clouds were only done by airbrushing, so I need to improve on thoughs to things. So any ideas on improvements, and what I need to work on, and also what do you think for my second painting???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: My Second Painting
Usman55
According to me, it all looks great but you should do some work on the clouds. And maybe you can try sharpening the painting, its too blurry.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”