name Color

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

name Color
Codex
Hello CodenStuff

I have noticed that nearly everyone (including me) have had their name changed to purple, I don't know why but i think its because of the "The Code Junkies" but I'm not sure.

Thanks
CodexVideos
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: name Color
zachman61
i had mine as purple for a while
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
Smiley
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Smiley
I sent Code N Stuff a pm yesterday and he said you have to change your default group in your user control panel.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes I look at the logs and it looks like some new members were added to the code junkies group and when they were added someone must have clicked the set as default group button for all members which is why all members of code junkies suddenly changed to purple.

You can change back by setting your own default group in your control panel cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Oh ok, but how did they have access to set to default for all members, isn't that a admin/group leader function only ?
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Maybe an admin did that by mistake?
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”