Categories & Content - Ideas?

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
RunarM
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Re: Categories & Content - Ideas?
RunarM
YourSocksRoxx wrote:
Usman55 wrote:
Like what? If you mean it like this that if for example I have downloaded ObsprO Wordpad already for some credits and lost it, I should be able to download it again for free. Then thats what I want too. That would be great.
well that would be great for updates, so you paid for the beta , and when the stable version comes out you don't hav to pay again
That's what i had in mind
Just another day in my life.
http://www.codexvideos.com
2cool4cereal2
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

wrote:
That would be great !!
That would also prevent up-loaders from earning nearly as many credits. I remember when I first got here, I downloaded one project almost 3 or 4 times. It really helps people earn credits.
Though it's not my decision, I don't think they should be free. :?

Sincerely,
-2cool4cereal2

--Edit--
I didn't download the project to give credits, I did it because I kept losing it. (For those who may be suspicious.) :lol:
"I try to be modest at all times, and that's what makes me better than everyone else."
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
2cool4cereal2 wrote:
wrote:
That would be great !!
That would also prevent up-loaders from earning nearly as many credits. I remember when I first got here, I downloaded one project almost 3 or 4 times. It really helps people earn credits.
Though it's not my decision, I don't think they should be free. :?

Sincerely,
-2cool4cereal2

--Edit--
I didn't download the project to give credits, I did it because I kept losing it. (For those who may be suspicious.) :lol:
who is suspicious ?
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
"who is suspicious ?" I think it was a joke ;)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Thats funny, lol! Everyone liked my idea but no one gave reputation!
RunarM
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

RunarM
Usman55 wrote:
Which idea?
Just another day in my life.
http://www.codexvideos.com
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Usman55 wrote:
Hello Usman55,

In this site for some reason some people don't like to give reputation even though the post was helpful in a way.
For me, i had that idea, along with many more, and its nice to see you active a lot on the forums :D

I'm giving you a rep not for the idea, but because you have been active and posted a nice app this month :D = +rep

______
Edit,
You cannot give reputation so soon after your last.
I'll give you it later when i can.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Thanks Codexvideos, I appreciate it. But in my above post, I was just kidding but still thanks. I always enjoy what I program. So I hope I will post some more excellent applications. The problem with me is that I don't get the time. When I come from the school in the afternoon, I rest for an hour, have my lunch and then again go for tuition. And I only get like 2 hours free so I spend half on it on codenstuff and half on programming.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”