CodenStuff 3D Shadows

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

CodenStuff 3D Shadows
mikethedj4
I was messing around with the Video Sequence Editor in Blender, and I created this animation below. (Animation is scaled down quite a bit in size due to lower it's large file size 8.1MB)
3D Shadows preview.gif
You can download the .zip file here (35.9MB). Which includes the stock image of the background, the blender project file, texture, and two renders a video (.avi), and the gif animation you guys are seeing above, but without being scaled down, you'll be able to see it's full dimensions when downloaded.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: CodenStuff 3D Shadows
Usman55
Awesome job, and I have heard that the movie "Toy Story" was also made in Blender. Is this true?
Ubuntuz

Ubuntuz
Usman55 wrote:
Awesome job, and I have heard that the movie "Toy Story" was also made in Blender. Is this true?
If it was I would think it would be on the Blender homepage ;)

Looks awesome though! I always struggle to use Blender :(
*facepalm* Declare your flippin stuff!
Bogoh67
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Bogoh67
i think cinema 4d is better, but cool animation i love it
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
EWWWW I can't look, this was when I was just getting started, I'm still learning, but this is an eye sore, and no Toy Story wasn't made in Blender, you can find most but not all, cause not everyone submits them to be featured on Blender, but you can find most of the movies, or short files made in Blender here. Toy Story was made by pixar so I'm guessing it was made in either Cinema 4d, or the most popular 3Ds Max, but it's just a guess.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I just did a little research and I think that it's characters were made in Blender. Becuz I remember I watched an interview of Toy Story on TV and heard the word Blender. I don't remember what is the connection between them.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I'm pretty sure the movie Toy Story wasn't made in Blender, people have recreated characters from the movie and that, but the official movie wasn't made in Blender. I believe it was made in 3ds max, but that's just a guess.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”