Software Review - Page Ribbon (Win 7 Paint for XP/Vista)

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

PaintRibbon's Website:
http://www.bluuur.com/paintribbon

NOTE: Not sure if this is the correct folder for this to be placed, as it says graphics media, media relating to anything graphics related (Media on Wikipedia) so if it'd in the wrong section please move it, but I do personally think this is a good placement for the program review.

PS: I recommend watching on YouTube in HD for the best quality, and view in full screen of course.
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

really nice i used to have that app on my old xp i used to have an xp pc and i was transforming it to 7 so i used that and it was a good app
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

kinda reminds me of paint.net :P
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Paint.NET is better than this program, and Paint.NET is limited not a good PS alternative. This program of course wasn't made as a PS alternative, but for Windows 7 paint to come to xp/vista which even then it needs more things added into it as windows 7 paint does, this is really for very very very simple edits, and a poor program in my opinion, good idea, crappy program.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”