Member of the year

Important site announcements and information.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Member of the year
CodenStuff
Hello everybody,

The results for the "Member of the year" award are in and im very surprised at the results. 4 members were put forward for the award and 11 people made nominations.

The nominees were:

Codenstuff
hungryhounduk

Miutubevids
Nery

The winner of the award with a total of 6 nominations is: Codenstuff

Yes most of you voted for me which is why im surprised :shock: but greatful none the less. Thanks to everyone who nominated me for the award :D wahooo;

I am however going to use my winner privileges and respectfully decline the award. Instead I am going to split the award and give it to 2 members who I believe deserve it alot more than me. These members have contributed so much to the site almost from the very beginning and ask for nothing in return, I feel they both deserve this award and im sure all of you will agree.

So congratulations: hungryhounduk and Nery

Thank you for everything youve done and you are our members of the year cooll; wahooo;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Miutubevids
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Re: Member of the year
Miutubevids
nominee :)
Don't BS the BSer

RePlay V1.0 - Record your Mouse Clicks, Mouse Movments and Keystrokes
AutoClicker v1.0
SnowScreen
Reaction Timer Game V1.0
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Codenstuff Members

Thanks for the Award cooll;

When i first came across Codenstuff (the Website) back in June/July 2009, It was like an Oasis in the barren Desert wahooo; and you will often hear me say on here "That there is no other site like Codenstuff on the Internet" which is very very true cooll;

From the start of coming to this GREAT SITE i could see the potential, the Help/advice that i recieved was second to none cooll; the Tutorials really opened up my eyes to the Amazing Applications that could be Created, and also i was meeting like minded people who like me had a "Passion" to delve in and start creating wahooo;

I dont ask for anything in return (as Codenstuff Pointed out blusho; ) as I have learned so much, That is my reward

What i'm trying to say is

Thank you all loove; for your support for this GREAT SITE and its Members

Chris
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
I would like to say welldone to all of the people who even reached to be a nominee but the biggest well done to the two of the people who won HungryHoundUK And Nery. So this is my weldone to both of you :D
- Lewis :D
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Code'n'Stuff has huge potencials of being great, maybe because he's being leadered by a great person.
Thank you for the award. I voted for you CodenStuff.
I totally agree with hungryhounduk, the best reward I ever had by joining the community was my brand new fresh knowledge about computer programming and more.

Thank you so much for what you have been doing for us, I know you spent a lot of your life time answering things we asked you.
Miutubevids
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Miutubevids
Nery wrote:
Code'n'Stuff has huge potencials of being great, maybe because he's being leadered by a great person.
Thank you for the award. I voted for you CodenStuff.
I totally agree with hungryhounduk, the best reward I ever had by joining the community was my brand new fresh knowledge about computer programming and more.

Thank you so much for what you have been doing for us, I know you spent a lot of your life time answering things we asked you.
Well said Neary. I agree CodenStuff has been doing great stuff. CodeNStuff will only get bigger from here.
Don't BS the BSer

RePlay V1.0 - Record your Mouse Clicks, Mouse Movments and Keystrokes
AutoClicker v1.0
SnowScreen
Reaction Timer Game V1.0
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”