Where do you get your Coding Inspiration From?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hi All
I am Interested to know where everyone gets their Coding Inspiration From?

I often trawl the Internet looking for handy Tutorials and bits of Information about Programming, But mostly it is very hit an miss, I mean when you type into say Google and do a search often than not the pages or sites are quite a let down :cry:

Unlike this Fantastic Site. :D

Chris
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello,

I dont know where my inspiration comes from I just tend to make programs that I would like to use myself or that would benefit someone else. When I search online looking for help to do certain things I always find that 90% of the time loads of other people have searched for the same thing on hundreds of sites/forums but never been given an answer so I try and solve the problem myself and share it with all those people who may want to know how to do that same thing.

Mostly I tend to just stare at my computer for a few hours until an idea comes into my head lol.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

No Where I Only Make
Robby
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I dont know where mine comes from i just try to make what ever i can and make it look realistic and cool so people will like it and use it like i m trying to make a Picture Taker and picture editor + a picture formar comverter

This site is the only hope for people who need help

Others forums like daniweb i belive or something like that have alot of questions being asked and I was also searchign up that question in google and i figured it out later but it wasn;t mentioned on the site!

This Forum has idea's like in less than 2 days and i belive no one responsed to that question in a year...

So yea I donno i might have gone off topic up there lol :D

Ty, Reagrds

robby1998
My current Projects Listed Below:
Toixt++ Text Editor Just 10 or less more features to go!
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Well, if I need something to do my tasks automatically I make a program, that program inspires me and I release it to public with a nicer interface hehaho;
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”