[CONTEST] Web Browser [CONTEST]

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
35 posts Page 4 of 4
Nocturnalcodes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Agust1337 wrote:
if you're doing this for post numbers up, you'll be banned for spamming
No i wasn't doing for that why would i give someone else comments? but I'm done now so good day cooll;
- Nocturnal
CleverBoy
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Guys? what the f*ck is up? why are fighting???? and he made the context to get source code? yes what is the problem with that? doesnt he will reward you will 100 credits?? THEN SHUTDOWN i mean SHUT UP..

-reps..
Code'N'Stuff
OneTeam..OneDream
Join ABSplash Team & Earn $$
ABSplash Site - Workpad - (VB) Custom Buttons 2 ways
Nocturnalcodes
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

CleverBoy wrote:
Guys? what the f*ck is up? why are fighting???? and he made the context to get source code? yes what is the problem with that? doesnt he will reward you will 100 credits?? THEN SHUTDOWN i mean SHUT UP..

-reps..
Alright alright i already stoped lets get back to the main reason your on this post ok so after this comment please only post comments on the post topic webrowser contest
- Nocturnal
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

lol he wont steal it
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
M1z23R
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: [CONTEST] Web Browser [CONTEST]
M1z23R
Code wrote:
The reason i wan't the source is so i can check if they ripped off another project or actually made it themselves. I have no intentions of stealing code, just had an contest idea.
I am sorry for bump post, but it keeps getting on my home screen '[CONTEST] Web Browser [CONTEST]', and it is very annoying :)
So i decided to comment...
I know it is late but any ways, if no one gives out their source, how will other be able to steal it ? '-.- you say
so i can check if they ripped off another project
no one will be able to rip off others code if they don't see it ;)
35 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Competitions”