CFW Custom Firmware Resource for the PSP

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hi All
Here is another application that i made quite about a year ago in VB 6.0
Its called the Custom Firmware Resource for the Playstation Portable, which is a Program that links itself to 3 databases and has full search/Edit/Save/Add /Delete/ Bookmark functions for Firmware/Applications/Games and shows all the relevant information for what can be run on the Playstation Portable that is running any CFW ( Custom FirmWare)

I know Visual Basic 6.0 is Old Hat by todays standards, but the great thing about it is that you can layout Database Applications in any way you like. I am not a Great Fan of Visual Studios Database Programming :roll: Ok Yeah it does look nice, But you dont have the Control over the way it looks on screen like VB 6.0...... anyways if anyone wants a copy of the VB 6 Source files with the Database files for this Program then give me a shout and i can Email it too you. *Note: I have used Office 97 Pro for Creating the Databases, and unless you have that installed you might not be able to view the Database files................................

CodemaN
VIP Access - Denied
VIP Access - Denied

ou0ou you now very good vb
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”