RocketBit - BitTorrent Search Engine

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
MANSQN
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

RocketBit - BitTorrent Search Engine
MANSQN
So I've been working on a BitTorrent Search Engine script, but at the moment I'm struggling to get it to function the way I want it, so I decided to just use google's cse toolkit for now.

RocketBit, searches google database using "filetype:torent" which mean's when you do a search it only searches for .Torrent Files.

I've still got loads & loads more to do to it, I'm still working on my own meta-script, but google's cse will do fine for now, it runs very smooth & the search is actually pretty decent, you'll find what you're looking for anyway.

I do have paid hosting, domain & looking into getting ssl soon as well, not sure but.
If you have any ideas, tips, question anything at all feel free to post below.

ROCKETBIT.US
Last edited by MANSQN on Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

by the way you need to verify the file before you add to your program from searching because there are many ends with the same extension name
Find my programs on Softpedia
MANSQN
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

#mshimranpro, you talking about when you try to download something it ask to verify it before adding it to utorrent, bittorrent etc?
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I mean there are duplicates also some pages have .torrent like on facebook pages etc
Find my programs on Softpedia
MANSQN
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

oh right, yeah it searches google to find the torrent files, so that's why some facebook etc pages may show but that will fade away soon & for the duplicates, that will be fixed within' 10 minutes actually, I'm adding a bit of js to fix that already.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Work in Progress”