EGM [Work In Progress] [Updated: 17/10/2013]

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

#benji_19994 is correct. I know what you mean though Shim.

EGM Language is frustrating me! This is not as easy as I thought lol however people can now manually draw sprites tot he field using:
Code: Select all
Draw_Sprite("SprName", Xlocation, Ylocation, Xsize, YSize)
Also I've added Lives, you can set/modify the current lives and draw them. The function that draws the sprite might look confusing but that function is about 60 lines of code still, it's not big but it was confusing to write.

I've started the Level Design View where you can design your levels of the game. Not sure how long all of this will take me.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Updated 10/05/2013

Alpha Release is in the Full software section now, too.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Updates!

12/05/2013
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

[17/10/2013]

Updated Thread
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Work in Progress”