Word List Generator/Editor

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Word List Generator/Editor
CodenStuff
Word Lister

This little piece of software is something I created a while ago to help me create, sort and edit word lists for use in my 'Jumble Words' game for Windows 8.

Features:
Import text file containing a list of words
Shuffle the words list
Order the words list A-Z
Shows you how many words contain a certain number of letters and lets you select/use/delete only those.
Can delete selected words from list
Export created list as a text file.
Create a "List(of String)" object of the words for use in code.

Pretty basic stuff but very handy if you're making a word game like I did or maybe you will just have a list of Names or something you want to edit/order dunnno;

It was very useful to me and a great time saver if you have a list of 1000s of words to edit/import :lol:
WordLister.zip
It's here if you ever need it cooll;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Word List Generator/Editor
Filip
Well I made something similar in php but it wasn't as advanced, I'll update it in the afternoon and share it..
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Word List Generator/Editor
smashapps
Looks very useful CodenStuff thanks for sharing this!

I was thinking of making a hangman g ame quite a while ago, his could be used indeed! :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”