A whole new year 2014

Important site announcements and information.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

A whole new year 2014
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Yep you guessed it, its the start of a whole new year here on Codenstuff.com and as with tradition it's time to reveal who you've chosen as your Member of the year 2013.

I always tend to dribble on in these posts but I'm not going to do that this year. I will say that it's been a very interesting year for us, the site went through a big change earlier in the year with the introduction of our new template, we now support mobile and tablet devices and with our new API (still being updated) work can begin on creating some amazing apps and software that incorporate features of the site.

Its been a tough year though because we had a lot of members leave for a number of different reasons and overall activity appeared to drop quite a lot for most of 2013, BUT in the last few months activity has once again started to increase and this year has seen the highest number of new member registrations than any other year previously, and that can only be a good thing :)

We've had our ups and downs this year and if we all worked together and continuing doing what we love (coding) then I'm sure we can make 2014 truly our best year yet.

Now without further ado its time for the reveals.

Your chosen Member of the year 2013 is.....Oh, we appear to have two winners of the award this year, a big congratulations to: #comathi and #Dummy1912

Here's what some of you said about them both..

Well and again, been helping a lot of people out. Great friend, teammate etc.

Always helpful, friendly and acts good when you're in need of help!

Great member always there to give a helping hand and show support

I think its about time Timmy boy won the member of year award for all the help and hard work he puts in to the website.

But wait theres more

Winner of our Christmas Carol competition to win a 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter is:

#Bloodz_Ninja

Wait...there's more.

We recently passed what I think is a pretty big milestone, we now have over 10,000 topics on site. As a result of this I thought it was only fair to issue a special award to the member who posted the 10,000 topic, and that member is:

#TADS

Congratulations to all of you and here's to 2014 cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: A whole new year 2014
comathi
Happy 2014 everyone!

Thank you very much for the award, and a big congratulations to Tim for winning the award as well. You deserve it :)

Also, congratuations to #Bloodz_Ninja on the Christmas Carol competition and to #TADS and this site for our 10 000th post... we can stop spamming now, guys :lol:

A big congratulatitons to everyone else who's been nominated this year, and to all of those who've been keeping this site active with new and interesting posts, competitions, tutorials and whatnot. I've probably said this before, but a lot, if not all of you deserve this award. As always, this site has maintained it's reputation of being the friendliest and best around (at least by my standards) all throughout 2013.

On a retrospective note, I think 2013 was a big one for both this site and the world of programming and technology in general.

As Craig mentionned, we've gotten some nice additions to the API, and more on the way, hopefully (hint hint), as well as a few design changes here and there (looking great, by the way). It's nice to hear registrations have been going up, even though it's cost us some valuable members who will hopefully come back in time.

I've seen some very interesting projects being started by members, hopefully these will be going on in 2014. I myself would like to get back into coding a little more. Just have to find the time and inspiration :)

Hopefully 2014 will be at least as awesome as 2013 was... I know for one thing the site will be celebrating it's 5th anniversary, so that's something to look forward to.

Once more, thank you and happy new year coders. Looking forward to another wonderful year with you all cooll;
Bloodz_Ninja
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Bloodz_Ninja
Thanks for the congrats guys and congrats comathi, TADS and Dummy1912 for what you deserve, i hope CnS last more years to come :D happy coding year clapper; loove;
noypikami
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

noypikami
congratulations to all winners : #comathi , #Dummy1912 , #Bloodz_Ninja and #TADS .

#happy coding...................!
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Congratulations everyone!
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hey
I have missed a lot of Fun :( since i have been away from the site, But I am back to stay this time, so with that said, Well Done to all those who have been Winners and keep up the great work for this Unique website.
Last edited by hungryhounduk on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Dummy1912
Congratulations guys :)

omg; i won?? you sure..

I don't see any reasons or idea why i should won the aware of 2013
didn't do much i think blusho;

you guys are sure you didn't accidentally clicked my name for this award :lol:

but anyways thanks for all the guys / girls that vote for me to earn this award of 2013 cryer;
seems some of you still believes in me for what i do or did.

Thanks loove;
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
I'm not surprised Dummy won, by the way I voted for you dummy! :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Dummy1912
thanks #smashapps

why didn't you surprised i won?? i even be surprised.
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Because you deserved winning!
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Announcements”