Petrol Cost Calculator

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Petrol Cost Calculator
smashapps
Hey guys,

I drive a lot to and from work each week and wanted to know exactly how much petrol would cost me. So I made a simple app in C# to do this.

Image:

Code could be a lot better, but I'm not too good with C# and it works, so don't criticize the code devil; lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Petrol Cost Calculator
GoodGuy17
I made one of these a while back in Visual Basic, except I used miles and gallons instead of kilometers and liters.

For those interested in an American rendition of OP's software:
Gas Cost Calculator.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Sorry, I'm Australian and use the metric system.

Thanks for sharing an American version :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
Thanks for sharing this, rep+

And yes, metric is better
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
Filip wrote:
Thanks for sharing this, rep+

And yes, metric is better
America hasn't converted because of the expense that would inevitably come with doing so.

Either way, I'd say we're doing quite well with our imperial system, seeing as we remain the scientific and technological leaders of the world ;)
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
I understand that it is long and painful process but some countries did it. Canada succeeded to some point.
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
Well, being the most prominent nation on the international stage of science, it would be detrimental in the short term, I believe, if we spent years focusing efforts on metrication when that effort could have been spent on more important issues and research. In short, I don't think we can afford to sacrifice the time and effort it would take to metricate.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Nice one, #smashapps. Perhaps you could get the petrol cost from an online source so it updates automatically every once in a while cooll;
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”