#1 Dippy Doodle

Complete a set challenge every day like: App making, Code solving, Image designs, Web Scripts and more. Win crazy points and prizes.
Forum rules
Please only post a reply if its a challenge entry - other posts and comments will be deleted. - Guide and Rules
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

#1 Dippy Doodle
CodenStuff
Welcome to challenge #1

Dippy Doodle

Google has always made special logo designs with their name to celebrate certain events and dates throughout the year, their designs depict what the event/date is all about while still showing the "Google" name within the design.

Today's challenge is to design a logo in the same way as a Google doodle for Codenstuff.com that celebrates "Mad March".

Some Google doodle designs here for inspiration: http://www.google.com/doodles/finder/2014/All%20doodles

So redesign our site logo with some craziness, madness and insanity that shows its Mad March, the winning design will be placed on the site for the rest of the month :D

Here is our logo to start with:

Rules for this challenge:
You are allowed to post more than 1 entry if you have multiple designs
You must incorporate the name "Codenstuff" in your design
Height & Width of your design is negotiable, don't worry we'll find a way to fit it on.
Have fun and be crazy

A fun first challenge to kick things off and bonus points for ALL who enter the first challenge cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: #1 Dippy Doodle
comathi
There's a little bit of crazy in all of us ;)

Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
Here's my entree

Find my programs on Softpedia
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

XTechVB
I'm terrible at design so i tried to keep it simple and not stray to far from the original :D Image
You can find me on Facebook or on Skype mihai_92b
noypikami
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

noypikami
here's mine..........!
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Vikhedgehog
Hahaha well I suck at designing and edit a picture like once in a half year so don't blame me lmao; Best one I was able to make.

Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Hidden message behind the shamrock and the kid (as all Google doodles), you can guess ;)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
Sorry for late entry

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Mad March Daily Challenge”