#3 Fancy Mail

Complete a set challenge every day like: App making, Code solving, Image designs, Web Scripts and more. Win crazy points and prizes.
Forum rules
Please only post a reply if its a challenge entry - other posts and comments will be deleted. - Guide and Rules
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3 Fancy Mail
CodenStuff
Welcome to challenge #3

Fancy Mail

Despite the popularity of social networks and mobile messaging/texting we all still send and receive emails every single day, we need emails, we've always used emails and we will continue to use them for many years to come....until something else good enough to replace it comes along lol.

Your challenge for today is to create a WEB email form that can send email based on a template, basically you need to create an online email form that can send HTML emails.

The challenge has two parts really, the first is to create the form and script that will send the email, the second is the create the HTML email template itself that will be the actual email.

This is a basic layout of how I would like the email to look when received:

Obviously your script will have to replace the username, subject, time and message within the template before sending it.

Rules for this challenge:
The email form and sending code must be web based (ie HTML, PHP etc)
It must send the email in HTML form using a template you create based on the image above.

Once you've completed your entry please post the URL and/or upload the files so it can be checked and tested cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: #3 Fancy Mail
Codex
How are the points distributed/awarded ? And also, I can't see the mad march points in my credits page. Also you have a typo in your picture "from from" so that's -100 points for you for failing English class :P

My entry: http://codex.comathi.com/mail/
Last edited by Codex on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Codex wrote:
How are the points distributed/awarded ? And also, I can't see the mad march points in my credits page.
They're not in the credits page anymore, but rather on index.php, under the "User has posted new post/blog/status" notifications.
Last edited by comathi on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
Here's my eatery..

http://filip-mestric.iz.hr/projects/madmarch/3/

If you don't get it, check your spam folder

-Filip
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Here's mine, updated and all :)

http://projects.comathi.com/mm/2014/fancymail/

The email will most likely end up in the spam folder.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Mad March Daily Challenge”