TextNow Introduces Web Calling (Free Calling & Texting)

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

If you've ever used Android or iOS, you've probably came across TextNow which enables you to send and receive text messages, calling, and voicemails. Anywhere for free, and all you need is a Wifi connection.

After logging into the web app I noticed they finally introduced calling for web users. (This will work great for people using a Chromebook, now they just need a Chrome extension)

Just something I thought I'd share as I'm sure others here will enjoy it as well! cooll;
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Is it low on system-resources?
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I believe so but I'm only basing that on my experience. It can access your contacts, and runs in the background.

TextNow is a bit slow on receiving and answering calls. Once in awhile when I answer a call I answer to late and have to call back or text whomever called me to call me back which is annoying at times, but for something that's free it's pretty nice and somewhat reliable. On old Android's you'll have a pain with calling. I haven't had any problems with newer Androids.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”