Cute Dude

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Cute Dude
Usman55
Give me a complete playlist to mastering PS please...
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
It takes awhile using PS, or even Gimp for that matter to really master, and understand them both as well as other programs out there, it just takes time, and dedication. I don't know what your style is of artwork, and if you don't know either just find a tutorial that has a result you really like, and try and create it in that tutorial, and keep doing so with a bunch of other tuts, and then try making art yourself without viewing a tut of whatever comes to your mind.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I'll try that but a list of tuts for PS or GIMP will be good.

And I post the outlines so people can create their own effects and feel free to post here.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I'm not gonna do the research for you bro, I'm sure you can find some good tutorials yourself. (There's a reason we have search engines)
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
lol, I searched many times but all the tuts which I find are really lengthy and hard to follow. That's why I asked you... Anyways, I'll do a search on Yahoo this time.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “GFX Media”