My First Designed Skin Ever! (Mini Player)

Find all the Free skins and themes for apps and web in here and if you wish to share any of your own creations please post them in here.
22 posts Page 2 of 3
Contributors
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Paint is good for simple drawings, photoshop is pretty complex and if you're an addict of simplicity you should move ahead to Paint.NET.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Thanks for telling me that but I already have it on my computer. It is not as easy as paint! Are the shortcut keys the same? The secret buttons the same? Please reply!
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

I don't think the hotkeys are the same.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Today I used it again, but it's not the same as paint and it is difficult to use for me! I just found a MP3 player I made 2 years ago when the first MP3 Player of that type! I'll post it soon!
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

You diddnt o them buttons...?
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Nice job! This is a good mini player! Although you should put a open button, this is nice considering it's made in Paint
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Them buttons dont look like he made them because they have like white pixels on the outside asin theye have been cut and pasted :D
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

GoodGuy17 wrote:
Nice job! This is a good mini player! Although you should put a open button, this is nice considering it's made in Paint
Well, What do you think the last button is for? Seriously, what were you thinking? I made that for open button! Please reply!
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

lewisfroom wrote:
Them buttons dont look like he made them because they have like white pixels on the outside asin theye have been cut and pasted :D
Well, I already told in my earlier post that "I downloaded them from Icons Pedia and it took me 30 minutes to make them look professional". So actually I didn't make them but I edited them and used them! No one can say that I stole the buttons because they were from Iconspedia and it is a royalty-free icons website! I download all my icons from Iconspedia or Iconsarchive! I hope you understand!
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Ahh okay i diddnty see that
22 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Skins & Themes”