Any experience with the Nexus 7 (2013)?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Hello,

I am selling my iPhone 4S in a couple of days. The money that I get from the sale along with the savings I already have, I plan on putting towards a tablet. Many, many reviews online are pointing me directly to the Nexus 7 (2013). I am also finding, however, people who say that there are a lot of issues that hinder the tablet.

I always try to gather as much information as possible before making a purchase, and in this case, seeing as the tablet that I choose will be my sole mobile device, I want to ensure that if I buy the Nexus 7 that I will have made the right decision. That said, does anyone here have any experiences with the 2013 model of the Nexus 7? If so, what is it like, if you can provide a description of sorts?

Thanks.

~GoodGuy17 :D
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

My brother has this tablet. I got to play with it and it's amazing I experienced no lag at all, it's very fast and responsive. I would've purchsed one myself if I didn't already buy my current Turcom tablet.

I played around with a few tablets, not a lot but the Nexus 7 is by far my favorite.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”