[App][Universal] Sudoku Solver - PWNING Sudokus Like A BOSS!

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Hello everyone! :D

I'm really happy and excited to announce that my very first app has now been published and is available for download from the Windows Store & Windows Phone Store! :D

'Sudoku Solver - PWNING Sudokus Like A BOSS! B-)' is an app that will solve any Sudoku for you at lightning fast speed! :)

The app is a Universal app, meaning it will work with ALL devices running Windows 8.1/Windows Phone 8.1! :D

I'd really want and like everyone who has a Windows 8.1 device and/or a Windows Phone 8.1 device to download this app, try it out and provide feedback! :D

Also, I'd really appreciate if you can rate and review this app in the respective Stores so that it will enable my app to get further up in the Store listings and maybe get featured some day as well! :D

I'll share the Store links and some pictures now and leave the trying and testing part of the app to you!

Windows 8.1 - Sudoku Solver- PWNING Sudokus Like A BOSS! B-) app for Windows in the Windows Store
Windows Phone 8.1 - Sudoku Solver- PWNING Sudokus Like A BOSS! B-) | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Having trouble with your morning Sudoku? Or want to beat a friend at Sudoku? Or having trouble solving ANY Sudoku for that matter? Well, do not worry as Sudoku Solver, one of the fastest Sudoku solving apps, is here! :D

Just enter the numbers of the Sudoku puzzle in the given grid, sit back, and watch this app PWN the puzzle at lightning fast speed LIKE A BOSS! B-)

FEATURES

★ 9x9 Sudoku Solver
★ Lightning fast solving speed!
★ Accent matching Sudoku grid
★ Intuitive UI
★ NO ADS!
★ NO In-App purchases!
★ Completely FREE!

So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, download this app and PWN Sudokus LIKE A BOSS! B-)

This app has been developed by a high school student so If you like this app, please rate us 5 stars so I can bring you more awesome features and updates! :D
-Fixed bug where the 'rate 5 stars' button doesn't work and takes you back to the app
Phototastic-1_23_2015_936a8dab-f13e-4483-a70c-ecdfc4ba3974(2).jpg
Screen1.png
Screenshot (23).png
Thank you! :)

Regards,
Yash Shah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Excellent, #Skillful.

Congratulations on getting an app in to the store boogy;

I haven't had a chance to test it yet but I will do and get back to you cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”