Captcha in Website

If you need help with a project or need to know how to do something specific in VB.NET then please ask your questions in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
kaleido43
Just Registered
Just Registered

Captcha in Website
kaleido43
I need help everyone and I really need a response asap.

My problem is, how can I get the code for a captcha captured in website. I want to make an application, or lets say an improvise application from a certain website. But the website has a captcha on it or can anyone make me a source code?

Example site is : http://www.magtxt.biz/sms.html

How can I make a project like this? Kindly email to me your responses please, thank you.
My email: gametutorial009@gmail.com
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Captcha in Website
visualtech
If I get this correct, you want an "application" which does that? Or do you want to know how to make a captcha like that?
kaleido43
Just Registered
Just Registered

kaleido43
I want to make an application like that, I want to make my own sms sender with "magtxt.com" as my source. Can you do it for me? My only problem is the captcha thing, I cant' seem to make it work with picturebox. And question: "Is it possible to work in .net framework 2?" because I don't want to use .net framework 4 and higher coz some pc don't have .net framework 4 installed in their computer, thats why I want to make it work in .net framework 2.

By the way, thanks for the response :)
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

visualtech
Oh! It's actually pretty easy. I won't get into the details as there is a lovely library for that. Have a look: https://recaptchanet.codeplex.com/
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
If I understood him correctly, he wants to put the Captcha which is presented on the website inside a picturebox.. He wants to use their service but they restrict it to humans only, hence why there is a captcha. In order to do that, you'd need to capture the whole source of the website, and then specifically using regex look for
Code: Select all
id="recaptcha_challenge_image"
once you have that you need to get the src of that img tag and then load it into a picturebox
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Coding Help & Support”