Reggae CDROM Purchase Program

Here is the place to post images, videos and downloads of your current and upcoming applications that you are working on.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Reggae CDROM Purchase Program
hungryhounduk
Hi All
Here is a Program that i made for myself and hopefully will generate some CASH into my Coffers cooll;
Its a CDROM Purchase Program that i have posted on YOUTUBE and hopefully it will generate some money, I have put a link below to the File Hosting Site, As i tried twice to upload it here but 42meg is probably too much for it too handle.

Chris

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a0fd82d ... ve_Cds_rar

Download Jah Shaka Live Cds.rar from FileFactory.com

A FREE Website that i have just created
http://jahshaka.weebly.com/
Last edited by hungryhounduk on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello hungryhounduk,

Yes sorry about that I had to place a limit of 3mb for the attachments because the host doesnt allow realy large files and would drain alot of bandwidth.

This is a realy cool program I like the way you put it all together lets hope we have some Reggae fans on here.

Realy hope this will make you some extra cash hungryhounduk, I could do with some myself for the unbelievably large bills I get in the post this morning.

I dont know much about Raggae or who is on the tracks but if you can give me a bit of information on it I will help you advertise it as much as I can cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: Reggae CDROM Purchase Program
Nery
I didn't understand exactly what it does, I got a bit confused reading your thread, could you explain please?
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hi Codenstuff
Well the CDROMS are all Recorded "LIVE" at the Venue's by Me :) throughout the 1980's and 1990's

The Style of Reggae is called ROOTS N CULTURE
The Artist is called JAH SHAKA who Plays out with his SOUND SYSTEM, which are LARGE SPEAKERS (LOTS OF ) Valve Amplfiers, Echo Chambers and a Noise box and a Synaire, which makes all kinds of different sounds and are put through the echo chambers and which he masterfuly blends in with the Roots n Culture records that he plays.

And is really a spiritual thing relating to Black Culture and the return to AFRICA, Stopping Slavery and the praising of JAH RASTAFAR I, amonst other things. 8-)

Jah Shaka plays lot of DUBPLATES, Which are records that he has produced himself, with lots of tops and mids, and with some fantastic BASS Beats.

The Artist's that Jah Shaka plays and is renowned for in the ROOTS MUSIC SCENE ARE:

Johnny Clarke
Dennis Brown
The Twinkle Brothers
Vivian Jones
Misty in Roots
Junior Delgado
Augustus Pablo
Lynvil Thompson
Barry Brown
Pablo Gad
Ijahman Levi
Willy Williams
Sugar Minott
Aswad ( early stuff)
Desi Roots
Jackie Edwards
Wayne Wade
Alpha & Omega

Just to name a few

This probably does not mean a lot to you ;) But you did ask ;)

Chris

Hi Nery
I didn't understand exactly what it does, I got a bit confused reading your thread, could you explain please?
Well the program itself just lets the user listen to Clips of Music that i have recorded over the years, and if they like they can send me a message through the program and purchase CDROMS of the Music.

Chris
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello,

Your right it doesnt mean much to me unfortunately lol, im not realy a big music lover I dont have a favourite artist/style but I always respect other peoples interests and you obviously love Jah Shaka so thats good enough for me :D .

Ill google some images and try find one to put on the homepage for you and make an announcement see if any of our fellow members are reggae fans and ill think of some other stuff cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hi Codenstuf
Ok thanks cooll;

Chris
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: Reggae CDROM Purchase Program
Nery
Ahhh I see... Then you've made a kind of "Web Shop" in an application :D