I need some majo help?

33 posts Page 1 of 4
Contributors
civilwarrock

I need some majo help?
civilwarrock
Ok guys. I want to make a really advanced website for my game maker. But problem is i have no idea were to start. If you would like to write the webstie they way i would like it that would be great. If you are willing to take on this chalenge please note you will need to be a advanced html coder. So if you would like to help out and make the site please pm. Note: You will be listed on the list that helped us out.

ok well if no-one wants to do that. I would like to know how to make shapes in html and how to load a text file from your C:/ and show it in the website. If thats even possible.

Well thanks guys. If you would not mind desgining and coding that site for me i would really appreate it casue i am really stuck and i dont have the time or the knolege to write this site. Yours truly - civil cooll;
Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Re: I need some majo help?
Scottie1972
WOW!
OK, You have alot of questions that you need to ask yourself.

Q: Are you planning on saving information that your visitors will input?
A: You will need to use a database software and a script language like PHP or ASP.NET.

Q: Do visitors have to fill out any type of Registration information?
A: Again, database software and a scripting language to submit the data. And HTL forms for visitor uses.

Q: Do you have images already designed for you website and it's pages?

Q: How many section will there be for this website?

Q: Are you planning to have your game interact with your website?

There are many ways to build a website. But you have to decide on what type of site you want and how you are going to design it before you can start to create the Pages, Database or any other elements that your website will use.

Scottie1972
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
A website for 1 single application? if you wan't to make websites for your applications then they need to be good(like Ccleaner , Cheatengine,..) else its a waste of muney lol
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
civilwarrock

civilwarrock
My program is a huge game maker and game player with advanced things that have never been created before. So it is way bigger than cheatengine by fare. I need a really advanced website and here is what i need:

-Games Page (People Can Download Submited games that we uploaded to the site. It will show a photo they uploded of the game and a description with a download button)

-Submit page(Now in the navigation i want a tab called submit. Now i want it to be a drop down menu. So like The first will be (Game) Next (Rescource) Next (Tortial) Next (Catalog Item))

-Message Tool (ok i came up with this. On the bottom left hand corner of the logo i want 4 texts. First (a image of a message and the number of the messages you have recieved. Next (Number Of Tickets You have (Now those are found in the C:/ Drive) Next (GME BUCKS. Witch will also be found in the "C:/ Drive")

-Rescource Page (Now this will be were all the submited rescources will be. I need to have it so the upload a photo in the submit rescource page and a ziped up folder containing their game graphics. Now i need it to show all the submited rescources with a photo of one with s small description the person put with a download button for all. That will be cool)

-Catalog Page (Now this might be a little harder. Now this everyone can do. I want people to be able to submit a catalog item witch is a avitar item in the submit catalog item page. Now on that page i need them to be able to sumbit a descrition with a photo of the item and a ziped up folder containing the graphics and the option to make a price on it. Now on the catalog page it needs to show all the submited catalog items with a download button and a photo with a small descrition of each item and the price. Now when they click a download button i want a little dialog to pull up and say ("Are you sure you want to buy this item, With a yes or no button. If they click yes it will deduct the price out of their money. Then it will save the changes back into the C:/ drive. Then it will start to download. Now if they click no the dialog will close.

-Email (I would like a email system to be up and running. And for the addres to be like this Example@gmeengine.kk5.org or a free web address. Now if they click the little message icon at the bottom right hand corner of the logo i want it to go to their inbox. Now i want them to be able to send messages to other people on the site and on other addresses. I also want them to be able to have contacts. And be able to delete messages.)

-Tutorial Page (Now this may be easy i want it to show the uploaded tutorials with a download button.)

-Foum Page (I want a advanced forum. One with groups. Stars for how many posts. Now the groups will be CC "Creators Club" And "Moderators" And "Deticated Helpers" Now to get CC they have to subscribe on the scribe page. To get "Moderator" They have to have at least 3 starts witch is 70 posts. Now deticated helpers is were they have to have at least 5 starts.

-Login (once logined in the message icon will show and the game page and the submit page and the catalog page. Also the moey icon with the money and the GME Bucks.

-Home Page (Now i want on the left upper part of the home pages a thing that says news in big letters. And below that I want it to say "9/14/10 10:49 AM , Updates" now i want it so that when i log in i want to be able to change that. Now below that i want in big letters "Screen Shots" And i want it were when i log in i can change the photos. Also On the right hand side on the top below the logo i want in big Letters "Recent Rescources" and i want it to show the 8 most rescent rescources uploaded. Also when i log in i want to be able to delete peoples acconts and form posts. I also want to be able to send everyone on my site a message if i wanted to.

-My Page (Now this will only show if someone logged in. If they go to this page it will show their avatar found in the C:/ Drive and their name witch is also found in the C:/ Drive. And also i want a link in there to go into their inbox.)

-Extras (Ok this is not a page. But at the bottom of each page i would like it to say "GME, characters, logos, Art, Graphics, names are all Copy righted by the GME corp. GME is not sponsored. The 001 group or any other group and the resemblance to any Products or graphics to these groups is not intened. (C)2011-2012"

-Design (This is not a page ether, I want the design to be like this: Drak gray back with centered White Rounded Square. Maybe 400 width or 500 or 300 you decide what you think is best. Now inside the white rounded square at the top i want the logo i sent you. But i want to have rounded edges too just like the white square. And a naviagtion bar below the logo)

subscribe page( now in this page it will be were peolpe can subcribe to cc. now when they subcrib ethey are able to submite as many games as they want and be able to sell catalog items. but other than that there is nothings else.)

Download Page(now in this page people will be able to download the current virsion of GME witch is my game maker. Now i when i log in i want to be able to edit the moset resent download along with the text.)

That is what i need
Last edited by civilwarrock on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
email will cost some money... and if you buy a website then you have the option to make ur own email
EDIT : if you want all those functions... then u should rent someone to do this cuz its really alot

in what language is ur app made ?
civilwarrock

civilwarrock
Ok well scrach out email. Can i do pm. Or no? Thanks - civil
civilwarrock

civilwarrock
its made in vb witch is not made for a game maker but i proved everyone who said it was impossible wrong. Now i know i should pay someone to do this but i am only 12 and i am trying to keep this project as free as possible. Thanks - civil
bisnes_niko
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

bisnes_niko
Asking someone to make that big website ... i assume you need some $, $ and $.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
civilwarrock wrote:
its made in vb witch is not made for a game maker but i proved everyone who said it was impossible wrong. Now i know i should pay someone to do this but i am only 12 and i am trying to keep this project as free as possible. Thanks - civil
can u make a topic with previews ? if you need help you can always ask somebody :D
civilwarrock

civilwarrock
Maybe, unless someone who is reallt nice and wanted to help out with the project came along. That was why i was hoping to ether learn who to do some htmk things here or have someone help me make the site. Thanks - civil
33 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Tutorials”