Wierd...

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Wierd...
Codex
I was browsing codenstuff.com/forum/index.php when this happened, not only once but many times:
secret.png
error.png
weird...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Wierd...
hungryhounduk
Hey
Its probably just a Glitch, as if you refresh the page it should revert back to normal :)

Chris
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
hungryhounduk wrote:
Hey
Its probably just a Glitch, as if you refresh the page it should revert back to normal :)

Chris
CodexVideos wrote:
...not only once but many times:
Which means also after i refreshed, turned off google chrome and reopened it. but now, its normal again.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes it was probably just a momentary glitch but Chrome is really unstable anyway and makes alot of site layouts go completely loopy which is more than likely why the index displayed the way it did.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I am using Google Chrome for over an year now and haven't got any problems yet with any website!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”