ObsprO Browser

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

ObsprO Browser
Usman55
Title: ObsprO Browser

Tutorial: n/a

Application: n/a

Note: Please give credits if you use this source. And if you find any source similar to this on this website or on other websites then please note that this source is the official release and differs from all other projects...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
un kn0 wn
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: ObsprO Browser
un kn0 wn
Yo I was just wondering if you could add some pictures Because I doubt anyone is going to be willing to spend 10 credits on something that has no proof that it's worth 10 credits...
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I will add a full software link later for sure.
Aragornn46
Top Poster
Top Poster

Aragornn46
can you at least put some details? no one will just download it for 10 credits,without a good description or some screenshots.

Do you use the default webbrowser in vb or you use gecko,webkit? does it have tabs, and all that stuff? open link in new tab?
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I know that noone will download it unless I give details. As I said in my post, I will add a full software page. So please hold on if you want to download the browser.
MrAlicard
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

MrAlicard
Cool web browser. :D
Thank you very much. :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”