Batman vs Exposed toe man

Start your word games and stuff in here for people to take part and have fun with.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Batman vs Exposed toe man
CodenStuff
By popular request heres my late night batman story I posted in the chatbox a few nights ago while I was out-of it..and by out-of-it I mean really tired :lol:

"Holy socks Batman!"...."whats the matter robin?"..."theres a whole in my sock"....."ring! ring!"...."yes commissioner"..."All our socks have holes in them batman our toes are exposed you have to help us!"..."This must be the work of exposed toe man.....to the bat moped robin!" - BIG SWIRLY BAT SIGNAL ON SCREEN WITH BATTY TUNE -

*Batman and robin rush to the police station at 2mph....meanwhile in an abandoned sock factory exposed toe man works on his feindish plan*..."Hahaha hehehe once ive exposed all the toes I will unleash stinky toe on the world and it will be mine..mine..mine hahah hehee"

*batman and robin arrive and rush into the police station*..."Do you have any leads commissioner?"..."No!"..."Holy stubbed toe batman!"...."Whats the matter robin?"..."stubbed my toe on the desk..really hurts"...."I HAVE IT! shouts batman..we can follow the line of wool from your sock..look it trailing behind you"..."Good work batman: says the commisioner while eaten his 12th donut"...."To the bat pogostick!" - SWIRL...

*boing! boing! boing!...OUCH!*...."What is it robin?"..."thats my toe you pointy eared mouse! robin shouts angrilly!"...."Sorry robin..wheres the bat pogostick then?"...."Its here lets go!...@#$%"...*boing! boing! boing!*...

*Several hundred boings and a bleeding toe later batman and robin arrive at warehouse which looks very similar to the warehouse weve seen in every other episode*...."Look robin the wool from your sock leads into the door..lets go in"..."Its locked..kick it in robin!"..."Are you f*cking crazy my toe looks like a giant meatball thanks to you..you do it!"..."Your the sidekick..SIDE-KICK the door!"...

*KIBUSH..ouch ouch that really hurt*..."Oh stop moaning robi..oh..the door was unlocked..oh well never mind!"...*They rush into the building! SUSPENSE MUSIC*...."Batman I knew you would come hahha hehehe..you fell for my trap hahah hehehe"...*door slams behind them* ..."OUCH F*CK!"..."whats wrong with him says exposed toe man?"..."you slammed the door on his toe says batman"..."holy son of a b*tch says robin while holding his toe and hopping...

*henchman surround batman and robin*..."WHACK!".."BOOF!".."WALLOP!".."KABAM!"...."rob in turns to batman..why is exposed toe man making funny noises?"..."Hes a loon says batman..get the hanchman"..."WHACK!".."POOF!".."KAZAM!"..."Expelliarmus" ;....."isnt that harry potter says batman?".."Yes says robin...I like that movie".."ok says batman".."BAZOOOM!".."...

*Screen goes black..possible power outage*..*batman and robin are tied up and left hanging over a barrel full of exposed sock mans old smelly socks * .."hahaha hehehe any last words batman?"..."Got any odour eaters says batman?".."No hahaha hehe"...*Will out dynamic duo escape..will exposed toe man expose the world to stinky toe..find out next week* - PLAY BATMAN THEME -
Part 2 soon cooll; lmao;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Batman vs Exposed toe man
Usman55
lol, I must say...
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Batman vs Exposed toe man
Agust1337
Interesting