My Story

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

My Story
smashapps
I was bored so I thought I would share something with you, After reading this please tell us why you do what you and what you hope to achieve.

Well I have been programming for a few years in a bit of of everything because I love being able to see something I create come to life and then be able to share with the world what I have created. I not long decided to set up a website with 2cool4cereal (who isn't on CnS as much anymore)

One of my biggest dreams is to have someone like my applications and donate, I come from a poor family and suffering from depression programming is one of the few things I use to vent and make myself feel better.

When I finish school I want to get a diploma in Information and technology, Its too hard for me because I struggle to pay for the courses, I was supposed to do Cert II this year but the school wouldn't let me, It is a stage 1 course and next I am doing stage II which means I cannot do Cert II or I won't pass my final year of school. This means I have to wait an entire year then pay myself for Cert II, if I did it this year the school pays most. It is an expensive course (A few thousand $s)

On top of this where I live I don't get along with my mum, I don't have a dad, he left when I was a newborn. He cheats the system to get out of paying any support. My mum does not work and cannot help me. I hd a piano, I have been playing since I was little all self taught but I have been able to get proper lessons but earlier this year I desperately needed the cash and had to sell it, but I couldn't do the classes I wanted next year because not enough people picked it so I am now with music again and I need to buy a piano, my music teacher has agreed to give me free lessons during class time which is good because it is usually $40 an hour.

So as you can see if I had 1 donation, It would make me a very happy person, money is not something I see very often.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Acem
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: My Story
Acem
I can't donate ,but I really , honestly feel bad for you.
From,
Acem
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”