Vikcraft server updates

Reviews, news, tips and cheats for PC games.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Vikcraft server updates
Vikhedgehog
So you've probably been wondering why the server was down for almost a week. My computer doesn't really like the server lmao; but CleverBoy has a computer to host the server on. We will hopefully set it up on thursday, all server files will be synced over dropbox so i can easy access and modify them. CleverBoy's computer shouldn't crash at all but his internet isn't very fast so you might experience a bit lag. Server will be 24/7

We will try to keep the map you were building on. A new spawn (again)
will be created. The spawn will be located in a flat world (so i wont have to make new spawns with every update) and you will have access to lots of worlds, cities, statues and other masterpieces ;) Im also thinking about adding more ranks. More good news: we are not using whitelist anymore. Guests can't build in the main world.

Im also starting a minecraft "classic" server. It only needs 512 MB of RAM so we will upgrade it to a free VPS (http://freevps.us) soon. Minecraft classic is free for everyone, but you need to register at http://minecraft.net The server will be runninkg fCraft which is a lightweight bukkit-like alternative to the vanilla software. Soon you will be able to play on the server anytime the main server is experiencing problems. A link for joining the server will be up soon. You may be redirected to the minecraft page the first time you click it (because you are being logged in). Just click on the link again and minecraft classic should open in your webbrowser.

No changes will be made to the main server's ip.

Enjoy vikcraft cooll;
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Re: Vikcraft server updates
MrAksel
Sounds great, but for classic, do you need to have bought the game, or is it enough with just registering at the site? Cuz i already have done that.
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Vikcraft server updates
Vikhedgehog
MrAksel wrote:
Sounds great, but for classic, do you need to have bought the game, or is it enough with just registering at the site? Cuz i already have done that.
Thats enough. Its free :)
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “PC Games”