Dock - CubeApp

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Dock - CubeApp
Martin
Hello,

I wanted to open stuff faster on my PC, though I didn't want to use the desktop so I decided to make my own program launcher. But still I didn't wanna make it huge on the screen or something just there when I need it. So let me present "Dock" a very hidden app that isn't going to interrupt your work but still easily accessible whenever you need it.

This is how small the program is on your screen if you don't use it:
And to make the chances of opening the program when you don't want to, you have to hover your mouse over the small part a little time before it slides out.

When the program has slid out it looks like this:
It doesn't take up a lot of space on your screen even when its open :D

The Dock's options look like this:
As you can see you can configure some stuff. And soon I'm going to add support for iTunes as well wahooo;

This is the lockscreen:
If you set a password for the lockscreen it gets encrypted so that no bad guy can crack it. Though you don't need to set a password you can always use it as a screenhider. And you can also set your own background image if you don't like the standard one. But if you don't like this lockscreen at all you can choose to lock your PC with windows lockscreen.

The web browser looks like this:
If you click minimize it slides to the left and you see a little notification.
If you don't want to use this web browser when you click the button you can make it open your default web browser.

Here comes the last one but I saved the best for last :D
Drag & Drop:
You can drag your own programs to the Dock too! Just drag a ". exe" file to the small part of the program and it will slide out.
Then you can drop the program on a spot that is empty. And it will look like this:
You can add up to 10 custom programs to the Dock. When you want to remove a program from the dock just right click.

To exit Dock just double click the tray icon.

Since the program is 8mb big I uploaded the "dock - updater" instead. It will download Dock to the folder where you have the updater. If you have/get any ideas to add to the dock please let me know.

Remember to +rep if you liked it :)
Dock - Updater.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Dock - CubeApp
Shim
looks great :D :D , i hope others will also like this app
Find my programs on Softpedia
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Looks great btw but are you aware that your cube is not a perfect one? The top 'point' is a bit higher than it should be.
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Vikhedgehog
Cool, but the lock screen looks a bit empty.
3aaBrSbeel
Top Poster
Top Poster

3aaBrSbeel
Hello,
In the Webbrowser. You should add a Hotkey about the "Enter" key. :)
Aweosme program. +Rep
Code'n'Stuff Signature Of 3aaBrSbeel
®║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║▌
✔ Verified Official Code'n'Stuff account ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
Vikhedgehog wrote:
Cool, but the lock screen looks a bit empty.
Like everything else its made minimalistic
DreadNought
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

DreadNought
That's a pretty awesome idea.

I hope you touch up the GUI for a much more professional look, as in it looks like it was made by a proper company and sell that.

I really do think you could make a full-on product that people would buy, again, If you make it look more professional.
Bound and boom tech,
The Future Of Coding
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
DreadNought wrote:
That's a pretty awesome idea.

I hope you touch up the GUI for a much more professional look, as in it looks like it was made by a proper company and sell that.

I really do think you could make a full-on product that people would buy, again, If you make it look more professional.
Thaks! I got some plans for it though im on vacation right now. Im going to make new gui and maybe 2 diffrent themes light/dark. Im also going to make some more feauters.
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
#Martin can you please change the .net framework to .net 2.0 or .net 3.5 because many people doesnt have .net 4.0
Find my programs on Softpedia
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
mshimranpro wrote:
#Martin can you please change the .net framework to .net 2.0 or .net 3.5 because many people doesnt have .net 4.0
I can when i get home though until then u will have to update
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Full Software”