Credits Suggestion

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Credits Suggestion
XTechVB
Is it possible to make a function to the credits system to transfer credits from one account to another or from one user to another?

Ex: I MTech010 have 100, Mihasg1 has 0 credits and with this function i will be able to transfer some of my credits to him
You can find me on Facebook or on Skype mihai_92b
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Credits Suggestion
Cheatmasterbw
interesting. I think the only problem is if someone can make many accounts, and transfer all of the credits to their own account.
http://www.megaapps.tk/
NecroPhis
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

NecroPhis
it isnt possible for now i think

but we need something like that
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

XTechVB
Cheatmasterbw wrote:
interesting. I think the only problem is if someone can make many accounts, and transfer all of the credits to their own account.
True but to have credits on a account you must use it on the forum you must be active so even if you make 100 accounts you still need to use them to get credits
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
I will be adding a credit transfer feature but it will only be available to members who have say 50+ posts and that will stop people registering dummy accounts just to transfer credits to themselves. cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

XTechVB
CodenStuff wrote:
I will be adding a credit transfer feature but it will only be available to members who have say 50+ posts and that will stop people registering dummy accounts just to transfer credits to themselves. cooll;
woww thanks CodenStuff
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
and how about a donate function ? so now you can ask 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10 credits for it ... bot how about donate ? so you can click that and choose how much credits you want to donate ?
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Cheatmasterbw
that is a good idea for 50+ posts! And when you sign up, don't you start with 10 credits or something?
http://www.megaapps.tk/
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”