Website & Forum Design

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Website & Forum Design
Codex
Scottie1972 wrote:
a good developer (web or app) should always design the layout and function to conform to "all" modern browsers.
So what's your point ? I tested it on IE, Chrome, FireFox (and Aurora), Opera and they all work fine, so yeah the design and layout fit the modern browsers.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
Scottie1972 wrote:
a good developer (web or app) should always design the layout and function to conform to "all" modern browsers.
don't be arrogant... Many people here develop for fun, not because it's a serious thing
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
MrAksel wrote:
Are you sick Cody? Using IE??? Worst browser in universes history :P
The page looks awesome on Opera
I like opera too :D I like the quickselector in which you can put some websites.
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
You mean Speed Dial? Yeah its awesome, and you can have plugins there too as a Speed Dial button, I have a facebook plugin that shows notifications, messages, and friend requests in a speed dial button :D
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
MrAksel wrote:
You mean Speed Dial? Yeah its awesome, and you can have plugins there too as a Speed Dial button, I have a facebook plugin that shows notifications, messages, and friend requests in a speed dial button :D
This isn't a topic about Opera, just to remind you :)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
LOL from now on it is :D :D :D mohahahahaha
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Codex, did you design the PhpBB theme yourself?

Also, How can I be a Partner on your site? I will put your up on mine in return :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
MrAksel wrote:
That is what I ment yes :D ANd about the Opera topic: YEAH it is now... :D We dominate this topic ^^
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
smashapps wrote:
Codex, did you design the PhpBB theme yourself?

Also, How can I be a Partner on your site? I will put your up on mine in return :)
Smashapps, i designed it myself.
Just add a link to my site, and I will add one on mine too.
I'm just doing some small updates, and then I will add links to those who are a partner.
(if i missed anyone out please PM me)
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”