Thoughts/Suggestions

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
ManMega1
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Thoughts/Suggestions
ManMega1
Hey there,

a couple thoughts/suggestions on improving this sites looks and popularity

1) Maybe change the site's skin? it's alright as it is though cooll;

2) Maybe make a category for only members, and another one for only admins, etc

3) Maybe let me make some introductions for your videos

4) Maybe in the Hungryhounds section, put "Skins & Themes Requests" or something like that, so they can request a skin and/or theme

thanks for viewing this cooll;
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thoughts/Suggestions
CodenStuff
Hello ManMega1,

1) Well we have the main theme and a darker theme for those who like dark ones. The look of the site will undoubtably change as we make progress anyway ;)

2) Admins do have a seperate section but only admins can see it, its a secret lol

3) If you want to make an introduction for our videos you should check out this contest I put up a while ago: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1421

4) Ill ask hungryhounduk if he wants me to change his "Help & Support" board to "Help and Requests" instead or if he wants me to add another one.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Thoughts/Suggestions
hungryhounduk
Maybe in the Hungryhounds section, put "Skins & Themes Requests" or something like that, so they can request a skin and/or theme
mmm that does sound good, but only if whoever is going to create the Skin/s has time to do them, I mean I dont mind helping people out, But i dont want to be creating skins for lots of people when i have things to do, and then my time is taken up, and lets face it, people can be very demanding when it comes to designing stuff that they are gonna get for nothing.

But saying that, there are others on here who dabble and design skins.

Chris
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”