Bugatti Veyron Sketch

Created or found some images that you would like to share with others? please post them in here. Buttons, backgrounds, borders or any images people could use in there applications.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Bugatti Veyron Sketch
Usman55
Hello Guys,

Last week, I had an idea and I brought it to life. I received a Bugatti Veyron wallpaper from kolega which I liked very much and set it as my desktop background. I thought to make a sketch out of it and I did! I first opened it in MS Paint, shrunk it to my needs and then after outlining the whole car, I deleted all other colors and then colored it using the Bucket Tool myself in like 5 mins so I also didn't removed the outlines, sorry about that. But the funny thing is that I used only the Curve Line tool while outlining the whole of the image. Please check them out. And I didn't took any care of the colors so don't get angry. Just kidding. Okay, so you can surely use the red outlined image but please give credits or ask me via PM or comment.

Thank you. And please let me know how you liked my work.
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Bugatti Veyron Sketch
Snyper345
Haha Awesome Usman :P

Edit:
something i whipped up in photoshop using your outline :P
i shouldnt of used the plastic filter or w.e its callled but meh and i coudlnt be bothered finishing it
Last edited by Snyper345 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Thanks guys... I don't think it needs a tut, right? Cuz it's just a curve line tool used in a way to outline it and then Magic wand tool to remove all of it.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Its a shame you dont use Photoshop = as you could make that look so realistic :)

I like the Outline the best

Chris
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Wow snyper, awesome job!

And hungry, I have photoshop but my comp can't take the load of it so I'll learn + use it when I buy a new laptop in March. And as I said, I didn't colored them to make them look any good. I colored them in like 2-3 mins with just the bucket fill tool, I know how to make it look good but I just wanted to test what colors will look best. And I think blue is looking great.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Nice outline, very well done for MS Paint! clapper;

You should really try Gimp, or Sumo Paint bro if you can't afford PS.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “GFX Media”