HTML OnLive Debugger

Please post all your completed software applications in here. This is for full software which you have created and wish to release and share with everyone.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

HTML OnLive Debugger
mikethedj4
This application is now kodeWeave

Screenshot:
newupdates.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Sun May 14, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MANSQN
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: HTML OnLive Debugger
MANSQN
looks & works pretty well, I've noticed its no real time though.
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
MANSQN wrote:
looks & works pretty well, I've noticed its no real time though.
I tried they keyup and down functions for the lite version on the editor/preview, and when both were added editing became slower because the function kept applying for each multiple event, and the browsers cpu was increasing as well. So I left it at keyup to avoid that problem.

I tried the change function, but what happened was the alert testing didn't apply when I typed but after I typed and I clicked outside of the textbox then it applied. So the only way I can get a good change function/preview effect in real time is by mirroring it to a div and having the preview apply to the div and not the text, which is similar to what codemirror does. So I'm leaving it as is because the full version is free to use in the browser anyway which has that effect. The delay preview is set to 0 so it should automatically apply the code that's added upon change in real time.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Wow I can't believe how much this has changed over the last year.

You should be making a lot of money for this Mike!
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Thanks! I've only made $5 from this app so far.

Most people just don't want to spend money for software, and I understand that completely. If they can find a free alternative they'll go to it. Or they'll pirate it, if they really want it.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Full Software”