[VB.NET] Converter

If you have completed an application and wish to share the complete source/project files with everyone then please post it in here. Source-code files only, no tutorials.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

[VB.NET] Converter
Usman55
This is the source to my Converter app, which I submitted in the Mad March Daily Challenge. It took three straight hours to make this and the code was very extensive and tiring.

The app supports 10 currencies to be interconverted along with a lot more measurements including length, mass, time and temperature measurements. I would have added more conversions if I didn't have to study for my exams. :P

I have explained most of the code with comments so even a beginner shouldn't have any problem understanding it. And custom names help get rid of the confusing controls. cooll;

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: [VB.NET] Converter
Codex
Does it use any API's or web servers to fetch the currency exchange rate or is it hard coded ?
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: [VB.NET] Converter
Usman55
No APIs. Everything is manually coded.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Source-Code”