Pass-n-Seek

Important site announcements and information.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pass-n-Seek
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

As usual on our birthday and holidays we like to have a fun little site game going that we can all play and hopefully win some prizes and as its our 2nd birthday this Friday I have a little game for you called "Pass-n-Seek".

The aim of this game is simple (or not lol) and all you have to do in order to win the prize is get your hands on the parcel, easy!. When you goto the game page you will see a textbox and if you want the parcel you have to guess correctly who currently has it. You get 3 guesses each time someone new gets the parcel so for example if hungryhounduk has the parcel and I enter hungryhounduk into the guess box I will then hold the parcel and you all get another 3 guesses to try get it from me. Its not as complicated as it sounds lol.

Whoever has the parcel when I decide to end the game on Friday will win the prize.

Keep checking the game page regularly because if you have the parcel someone may have taken it from you and you may have another 3 chances to guess who has it if its been passed to someone else.

Heres the page link: Pass-n-Seek

Prize up for grabs:
A package of goodies including: 4GB USB Drive, 1GB USB Drive, USB hub, memory card reader and loads more goodies.

Good luck and let the guessing begin cooll;

Hint for the first person to play the game: I have the parcel :P
Second Hint: Check the whos been online list at the bottom of the index to see whos been online and that should narrow the suspects down and increase your chances of guessing whos got the parcel.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
M1z23R
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Pass-n-Seek
M1z23R
Ok, but if someone guesses 3 times before on 22 july, he will auto get parcel ?
dj1437
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Pass-n-Seek
dj1437
i tried guessin on my phone(also posting on mah phone) and it was takin forever to load the next page after i hit submit so it hit it about 7 more times and finally the next page came and it said no more guesses. can i have my guesses back?
This is a signature.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Announcements”